Monday, August 30, 2010

Enviroment furniture is without a doubt my favourite source for furniture, outside of my husband's of course, which not unlike these - both use reclaimed wood to create their peices and they share an urban rustic aesthetic that I just LOVE!  We're working on getting photos of them soon, so stay posted.  Until then I thought I would share new images from Environment - their moody, earthy feel really appealed to me. They have a new line of upholstered furniture now too! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful casual furniture with lots of character! Aside from using reclaimed wood, their style would age well so people would keep them around longer which makes them even greener! Great post, and a great blog, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good source for environment furniture is Vermont Farm Table. They offer tables and benches built from reclaimed Vermont barn wood.

    http://www.vermontfarmtable.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails