Monday, July 12, 2010

{eco} style: Poppytalk Oil Spill Market

Hello and happy Monday.  Hopefully you love your job as much as I do, so Monday's are a great thing!  While visiting Poppytalk this weekend, I came across Jan's efforts to help contribute to remedying the oil spill in the Gulf, which is completely and utterly heartbreaking.  She has put together a group of artisan's who are donating the sale of their work towards the relief efforts and created an 'Oil Spill Response Market'.  So, if you need a gift for someone special right now, check it out and make your pennies really count.
Here are a few of my favourite picks:
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Jan! Thanks for doing such a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cause! I'll have to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails